Just another day

Saturday, July 10, 2010
12:02 PM
[ 0 comments ]

So ya know I was creating my model for Kaliko103's new comp, Heavenly Honeys and Devilish Divas and well I came across this lovely glitch in my game:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't it fantastic??? Lol when I first saw that I was like WTF but now I'm just laughing at it....though I know when it comes time to get my pics taken and what not I won't be so funny, but for now it is. And I'm hoping I can get it fixed!

Ah and I just turned in my entries for two of Kali's other modeling comps!
This one is for the colorful sims modeling, I myself don't love the coloring on it, but hey I've got one heck of a cold and hacking my brains out, so I didn't feel much like changing it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now this entry I love lol, Idk what I did, but I just like it. It's for her comp of Simpily Me. So we all had to choose a 7 deadly sin, and I chose LUST! Muhaha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok So I do have Shelbys download if you guys wanted that sim...need a flash back lolz?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is her link to download her: http://www.mediafire.com/?c2vlnm3wn1m
She is in Sims3pack forum! I don't fully remember where I got all the CC, but some of it can be found on The Sims 3 Blog.

I also have the top floor of my house done!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But thats all from me for now, I'm gonna go hack my brains out some more, and buy that new XBOX 360...or PS3 I haven't decided yet....

LS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home